You have no items in your shopping cart
Designed to protect baby-soft skin, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen's mineral Baby sunscreen contains no chemical sunscreen ingredients, no parabens and no fragrances. The SPF 30+ formula provides broad spectrum protection from 97% of the sun's burning r Read more..
• WE LOVE THE REEF – To help protect delicate coral reefs, our Baby sunscreen contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate
• MINERAL SUNSCREEN, NO CHEMICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
• DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum protection
• PARABEN-FREE & FRAGRANCE-FREE – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for babies’ delicate skin
• WATER RESISTANT– Up to 40 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer.
We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
• Zinc Oxide 10%
• Titanium Dioxide 5%
Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer.
HOW TO USE:
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
• When using this product keep out of eyes.
• Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
• Shake well prior to use.
• Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.For topical use only.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
• Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
• Immediately after towel drying
• At least every 2 hours
• Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
• May stain some fabrics.
We offer free US shipping on all orders $45 and over. International order shipping charges will be calcul:ated at checkout. All orders are shipped via USPS.
In the US, we accept easy returns and exchanges within 14 days of delivery, as long as the piece was not personally customized. Pieces must be in original condition and unworn.