You have no items in your shopping cart
A premium multifilament string, X-One BiPhase delivers superb comfort, feel and a crisp response. A good choice for players seeking an arm-friendly string without sacrificing power. Provides good tension maintenance too. Read more..
• The X-One Biphase string uses High Heat Capacity (H2C) fibers, which allows the use of an innovative chemical treatment process called Trimerization.
• This new process increases the cohesion between chemical molecule links through extreme variations in temperature to result in ultimate dynamic efficiency (power) and exceptional feel.
• The new patented Biphasic process, with its visible marks on the string, extends string life by 20% and offers increased spin.
• Similar to its leading string, NRG2, the multifilament fibers within this string are immersed in polyurethane to provide shock absorption and optimum comfort.
• Gauge: 16/1.30 mm
• Length: 40ft/12.2m
• Composition: Multifilament (Polyurethane - PU 400, H2C fibers, Biphasic treatment)
• Color: Natural
We offer free US shipping on all orders $45 and over. International order shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. All orders are shipped via USPS.
In the US, we accept easy returns and exchanges within 14 days of delivery, as long as the piece was not personally customized. Pieces must be in original condition and unworn.